Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a multiple choice question, part of Up and Running with Office Mix.
- I've decided I like this slide layout a great deal,…and I could invest some time…in creating a layout that was called Quiz Layout,…and I will, for presentations that I'm going…to be working on.…But right now, I can just take this same slide…and duplicate it, Control d.…And I can delete this quiz object…that was created by the quiz app…out of the second slide.…So there's my first quiz that was a true/false quiz.…
I take this slide and move it down here.…And we're going to add a question…about our featured locations.…Let's go back to Quizzes Videos Apps.…And when I look at My Add-ins now,…I'm going to find that I have two,…because I already had multiple choice…and I've added true/false.…So they should both appear here…under My Add-ins because I've trusted them both.…So here's our Multiple Choice Quiz…in the Store.…Now, if I had gone to My Add-ins.…It's already there.…
Let's do this again.…One more time, Quizzes Videos Apps,…rather than Store, go to My Add-ins.…It's faster.…Here we go, Multiple Choice Quiz, insert it.…
Author Gini Courter provides an overview of the add-in, and then shows how to plan a mix and insert screenshots, videos, and screen recordings. She then shows how to preview and upload the mix, and save it as a video that can be hosted online.
Along the way, she explains how to add narration and annotations, add interactive content like true/false or multiple-choice questions, and share and distribute the mix.
- What is Office Mix?
- Inserting screenshots and screen recordings
- Compressing and uploading a mix
- Inserting video
- Adding questions and polls
- Exporting and sharing mixes