Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with slide masters, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When you need to make a change to a group of slides - maybe it's every slide…in your presentation -…you don't want to have to go to each individual slide and make that same change;…instead, you can use the masters, allowing you to go to a single master slide…make one change that affects every slide in your presentation.…We're going to look at masters right now using our NewHire presentation, and…we're going to start by opening up this brand-new view.…So we can do that by going to the View menu and down to Master, and you'll…notice there are three choices.…
You can make changes to your slide master, representing the slides in your…presentation, audience handouts, as well as speaker notes.…The other option is to click the Themes tab on the Ribbon, and at the very far…right, you'll see the Edit Master button.…When you click this, you'll have those same three options.…So let's go ahead and click that button and choose Slide Master, which takes…us to a new view now.…So what you're seeing here, on the left -hand side, in the Navigation pane, are…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.