Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with rows and columns, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- When working with tables, it's likely you're not going…to guess correctly every time at the number of columns…and rows you're going to require, so you may need…to know how to add and remove columns and rows.…That's what we are going to do in this movie.…You will of had to created the same table I have here…on my screen in the previous movie if you want to be able…to follow along, but you can follow along with your…own tables if you have one.…I'm going to go over to this row here…where we see 10:45-12:00.…We can schedule things for this three day event.…
I'm going to click anywhere in that row.…I need another row above this.…So in between 9:00-10:30 and 10:45,…I need to insert that break.…So I go up to the Table tab on the ribbon, there is…an insert section here where I can insert rows…above,below or insert columns to the left or right.…I want one above.…That's the first button.…Give it a click.…I have a new row inserted, so I can type in break.…I think I need another one in the afternoon.…
I can click anywhere in the row from 1:00-2:15…
Note: While the interface has changed, the features and functions described in the course are accurate. We're working to post a revised course soon.
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.