Create effective slideshows and dynamic presentations using the tools in PowerPoint 2011.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Powerpoint 2011 Essential Training, I'm David Rivers. If you need to produce stunning presentations that keep you audiences engaged Powerpoint 2011 is the right program for you. We'll take a tour of the new and improved fluent user interface focusing mainly on the ribbon to get you feeling comfortable in your new surroundings. Then it's on to the basics of creating presentations from scratch. Whether they be blank presentations, or pre-formated presentations using one of the many templates available to you here in Powerpoint 2011.
We'll get into more complex functionality when we start customizing the layout and design of your presentation. This will involve extensive work with text. There's tables, charts, media, and special effects. Of course, presentations are usually made to be shared. So we'll discover and discuss ways to show and share your presentations with others. This will include exploring the various formats you can save your presentations to, as well as options for broadcasting a presentation.
So with so many topics to cover, let's get started.
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.