Get started with Microsoft Outlook. Learn to set up Outlook email, read and organize mail, save attachments, and more.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to Up and Running with Outlook for Mac 2016. This course is designed to be very fast-paced, to get you up to speed so that you can start using Outlook for Mac right away. I'm going to take you through adding email accounts, how to use the interface, reading, organizing, searching your mail. I'll show you how to work with Attachments, then we'll move on to Contacts. I'll show you how to create Contacts, and Contact Groups.
Finally, I'll show you how to navigate the Calendar, create an Appointment, a Meeting, and even how to open somebody else's Calendar. We have a lot to cover in a very short amount of time, so let's get started.
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email