Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using a template with animation, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When you're up at the podium presenting your presentation to a large audience,…you want to keep their attention, and one of the best ways to do that is to add…animation to your slides.…You can also add animation to contents on each slide.…We are going to start doing that now in this chapter, starting with this…presentation, TT_Test1.…Now this is a presentation that's based on a template; one of the easiest ways…to get animation into your presentation is to use the appropriate template.…So in this case, we're using the Two Trees Test. And as we move from slide to…slide, you can see we have got a true and false question.…
We have got a standard question.…We have also got a multiple choice question.…Each of these, because of the template, has built-in animation.…We are going to check it out now.…So first, we will click slide one in the Thumbnail pane or Navigation pane.…As you look to the left of these slides, you are going to see these little icons,…stars, and transition effects.…That's what it means.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.