Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using tags in notes, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- When looking at notes on a page,…you might want to be visually reminded…that maybe a note has something that needs to be done,…maybe a call needs to be made,…maybe you're looking at contact information,…maybe it's an important thing that needs to be remembered.…You can use tags as visual cues for all of those and more.…We're going to explore tags in this movie.…For anyone who's familiar with OneNote…in the Windows environment, tags here, at least at the time…of this recording, work a lot differently.…
They're visual cues, we cannot use them in our searches…unfortunately, but perhaps down the road, we will.…Let's see what I'm talking about here.…I'm looking at my User Conference 2016 section…of my business notebook.…If you were following along, you have a venue page.…And we have a business card here for Jonathan Perfington.…I'm gonna click it, and I'm gonna click and drag it…over to the right a little bit and down,…just so we have some space down the left.…When we add tags, typically, that's where they go,…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.