Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using speaker notes, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
So the time has finally arrived.…You are getting ready to give your presentation. The audience will be looking at…your slides while you speak.…You might want to use speaker notes,…have some notes up there with you so that you know what to say as each slide…comes up on the big screen.…That's what we are going to do right now, working with our TT_Tale presentation.…On slide 1, you will notice down at the bottom, there is an area to click to add…notes, and if we click in there, we can start typing in our own speaker notes.…That's what this area is reserved for.…If you want more room, just to the border, move your mouse pointer up, and as…you have it over the border, you will see that double arrow. And now, you can…click and drag that up. And it's going to shrink down our slide, but give you…more room to type in your actual notes.…
So these are notes to yourself, notes that you can have with you up at the…podium, for example, while you speak.…So this case, what should we be saying of a slide is up on the big screen?…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.