Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using presenter tools with two screens, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When you're presenting to a large audience, typically you're going to have your…own computer and screen - maybe it's a laptop - and then perhaps a projector…projecting the image onto the big screen for your audience to look at.…Now I've been using PowerPoint and presenting for a very long time.…I always wished that I could see more information on my screen, such as what's…the next slide coming up, my speaker notes perhaps, and let the audience only…see the slide itself.…This is called Presenter view here in PowerPoint 2011.…We're going to explore it now using our TT_Tale presentation here.…
To access Presenter view, you can go to the View menu.…You'll see Presenter view right there and the keyboard shortcut. Or from the…Ribbon, if you've got the Play button, just click the dropdown arrow next to…that Play button; you'll see Presenter view here as well.…When you select it, your screen looks a whole lot different than it did just…simply playing the slideshow.…If you've got the second screen hooked up, or the projector,…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.