Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using pointer options, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you're playing your slideshow and presenting to your audience, you may need…to highlight specific areas of a slide, and on those occasions you can access…some of the many Pen modes available to you here in PowerPoint.…We are going to look at those now using our TT_Tale presentation.…We left off on slide number 3.…Let's go to slide 2 by clicking in the Navigation pane, and now we will play…our slideshow. You can click the Play button, or if you prefer click the Slide…Show button in the bottom left-hand corner. And you can see your mouse pointer…disappears, the slide appears, it's fullscreen, any animations, transitions, etc,…also appear on your screen.…
Now if you move your mouse, it takes a second, but eventually the arrow…reappears, and you can use this to move around the various slides.…You could point the things on your slide, but you can't actually draw on the…slide, and if you wanted to do that, you would actually switch modes.…Let's talk about those modes now. The mode we're in right now,…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.