Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using headers and footers, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When there's static information that needs to appear on every slide in a…presentation, you might consider making changes to the slide master, like we did…in the previous movie. But if you need that information to be updated, such as…slide numbers or dates for example, and times, you might consider using…headers and footers, which are available to you here in PowerPoint 2011.…We can use headers and footers on a presentation, like our new Hire presentation…here, or we can also use headers and footers on any audience handouts that we…might create, as well as our own speaker notes.…
So let's take a look at that now.…To do it, we go up to the Insert menu and down to Header and Footer.…Now from here we've got two options:…Slide, as well as Notes and Handouts.…When we go to Slide, you'll notice that we can include dates and times, slide…numbers, and footer text.…If we go over to Notes and Handouts, we get all of those options, plus a header…option, so you can have text, for example, that appears at the top of every…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.