Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
If you are a premium subscriber with lynda.com, you will have access to…the exercise files.…The exercise files allow you to follow along with me step-by-step, as we move…through the various chapters in this title.…If you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient…location, such as your desktop, and when you double-click the folder to open it…up, you will notice a number of subfolders, representing each of the chapters in this title.…Then open up one of those folders, and you will notice additional subfolders for…each of the movies in the chapter.…
When you take a look inside, you will find the actual file or presentation we…will be working with as we go through that particular movie.…Now if you don't have the exercise files, don't worry about it;…you can still learn lots by simply sitting back and watching.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.