Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using comments, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
There are several reasons why you might want to share a presentation with someone else:…maybe you want to create the presentation for the speaker and you need to hand…it off to them, or maybe you're collaborating on a project where you have…multiple people inputting slides to a presentation.…In those cases, you might want to make use of a handy tool we're going to look…at right now for adding comments.…We'll work with our Sharing1 presentation, a short version of the…NewHire Orientation.…Let's go to slide 2.…You'll notice in the thumbnails over here in the Navigation pane, this one is…dimmed out, and it's got the No sign, indicating it's a hidden slide.…
So we might want to explain that to the people we're collaborating with.…This is not to be confused with the speaker notes that appear across the bottom.…This is for the presenter.…The notes we're about to add are for the people we're collaborating on this…slide presentation with.…We'll do that by clicking the Review tab, and the group in the left-hand side is…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.