Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using action buttons, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Similar to hyperlinks, Action buttons in PowerPoint allow you to create…specific buttons on your slides and then assign actions to those buttons, such…as hyperlinking to a specific slide or accessing a document, a web site, and so on.…So, we're going to take a look at Action buttons now, continuing with our…TT_Tale presentation, and let's say we go down to the very last slide in our presentation.…Let's remove the last two slides, actually.…So we'll click thumbnail 25, press Delete on your keyboard and Delete again to…remove that other one.…
Now, we've got just a single conclusion slide, and we want this to be the last…slide in our presentation. And when the viewer gets to this slide,…we want them to be able to easily go back to the first slide and start over if they want to.…So we're going to add an Action button that does that.…We can add the Action buttons by going to the Slide Show menu.…You'll see Action Buttons, and that little arrow means there are some preset…options to choose from, off to the right here.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.