- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to Up and Running with Outlook for Mac 2016. This course is designed to be very fast-paced, to get you up to speed so that you can start using Outlook for Mac right away. I'm going to take you through adding email accounts, how to use the interface, reading, organizing, searching your mail. I'll show you how to work with Attachments, then we'll move on to Contacts. I'll show you how to create Contacts, and Contact Groups.
Finally, I'll show you how to navigate the Calendar, create an Appointment, a Meeting, and even how to open somebody else's Calendar. We have a lot to cover in a very short amount of time, so let's get started.
Office for Mac 2016 New Featureswith David Rivers1h 31m Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.