Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Showing and navigating a presentation, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When it's finally time to play your slideshow to present in front of that of audience,…there are a number of different methods for starting your slideshow, and there are…some navigation techniques you should know about.…We are going to talk about those now, continuing to work with our TT_Tale…presentation here, and we are going to start at slide number 1.…With the Home tab selected on the Ribbon, let's go to the very far right-hand side.…You'll notice the last button is the Play button.…So we'll simply click the Play button to start our slideshow.…Notice that it starts right from the slide we are looking at, the current slide,…which is our first slide, and now it's taking up the full screen. And to move from…one slide to the next,…there are number of different options.…
Let's start by clicking the left button on your mouse.…If you have got a single button mouse, no problem;…you just click the button, and it moves you to the next slide.…Now any animations and customizations or transitions, you'll see those happen…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.