Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting AutoCorrect options, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
If you've ever been typing away, adding text to a slide in your presentation,…and you know you've made a typing error and you go back to fix it, and it's not there,…the good news is you're not losing your mind; what's happening is PowerPoint is…automatically correcting certain things for you.…AutoCorrect is part of the Microsoft Office Suite, and it's available here in…PowerPoint of course.…We're going to take a look at it now, using our TT_Tour presentation.…We're going to go to slide two, where we see our bulleted list.…First, let's see it in action.…We'll click after the fourth bullet point, press Return like we are going to…start a new one, and let's type in, 'Your most embarrassing moment.'…We'll type in the word Your without capitalizing it, y-o-u-r, and then leave a space.…
Automatically, it's capitalized, and you may have seen something flash under the…Y. Well if you click anywhere inside the word 'Your,' you'll see what it was.…It's that little icon representing the AutoCorrect button.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.