Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending a slideshow to iPhoto, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
If you want to share your presentation with someone so they can view your…slides - maybe they don't even have PowerPoint, but they work on the Mac -…one option is to send your presentation to iPhoto.…Each of the individual slides in your presentation will then become a picture or…a photo that can be viewed using iPhoto.…Let's explore this option right now, continuing to work with our…Sharing presentation.…We'll simply go up to File and then down to Share. From the little side menu that…pops up, we can see Send to iPhoto.…
The ellipses indicates there's going to be some kind of window with some options…for us to select from, and sure enough, there it is: Send to iPhoto.…A New Album will be created in iPhoto, and the name of that album will…match your presentation,…in this case Sharing, whatever number you're on, and the extension.…You can change this of course. And it really doesn't make sense to have the…extension in there, so I'm going to click at the end and backspace over it…using my Delete key.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.