Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending screen clippings to OneNote, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- I'm sure this has happened to most of us.…We're browsing the internet.…We come across information that we'd like to keep.…Well in the days before OneNote,…you might click and drag across the content,…and try to highlight it.…Copy, maybe paste it into a Word document or something.…Well now that you have a digital notebook,…or multiple notebooks, here in OneNote,…you can copy and paste that information…into specific pages you've created.…Or even better, skip the copy and paste,…and simply send information directly to OneNote.…
To do that, you need the OneNote Clipper,…and that's what we're going to talk about in this movie.…Doesn't matter what page you're looking at at this point.…We're simply going to go up to the OneNote menu,…and if you don't already have the OneNote Clipper,…you can click Install OneNote Clipper.…It's going to open up your default browser…and take you to onenote.com.…And you can see, ready here to grab that OneNote Clipper.…Gives a little bit of information about…what you can do with it.…But, the first thing we need to do is click Get it Now.…
Note: While the interface has changed, the features and functions described in the course are accurate. We're working to post a revised course soon.
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.