Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Replacing and adjusting pictures, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Sometimes when you bring images or pictures into a presentation in PowerPoint,…the picture itself isn't perfect.…It might need some adjusting or formatting.…Well, the good news is you don't need separate photo editing software to handle…many of the adjustments.…They are built right into PowerPoint.…We're going to take a look at some of them right now.…On slide 3, we just inserted the image of who we thought was Jim Coyller - maybe…it's the wrong image.…The first thing we're going to talk about is removing an image and replacing it…with something else.…Now we could select the image and delete it and then bring in the right image,…but there is a better option.…
First, so let's just adjust this.…We'll size it up a little bit and position it little more to the left.…This is important. When you replace an image, it's going to stay in the same…place, and it's going to be the same size.…That's why I like it.…We'll Ctrl+click or right-click the image, and from the pop-up menu, you'll notice…one for Change Picture, so we'll select that.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.