Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing notes, handouts, and slides, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
One way of sharing your presentation with others is the old-fashioned way of…just simply printing it out.…You can print slides.…You can print your speaker notes.…That's very handy if you're going to be up at a podium.…You can even print out handouts for your audience members so they can see a…miniature of the slide, maybe even have an area where they can take notes.…These are all options when it comes to printing.…We're going to do that using our Sharing presentation.…So the first thing is to go to the Home tab, and we're going to go to slide number 1.…I want you to see the slide, because it's really full of graphics and a lot of color.…
So I want you to imagine printing this out using maybe an inkjet printer, for…example, and how much ink it would take.…So there are some Print options to consider as well.…We'll do that by going up to the File menu and then down to Print.…Command+P is your keyboard shortcut, and it'll take you to the Print window,…where we can choose a number of different options, such as the printer you're using.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.