Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Playing a self-running slideshow, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you design your slideshow to be a self-running slideshow, there are certain…setup options you need to consider.…We're going to look at those now before actually playing the slideshow itself.…We're continuing to work with our TT_Tale presentation.…We're at slide number one in the Navigation pane.…Before we play our presentation, we're going to look at some of the options…by clicking the Slide Show tab on the Ribbon, and then clicking the Set Up…Show button from here.…Now this opens up a little window where you'll see some different options for…how this presentation will be displayed.…
Right at the top is Show Type: Presented by a speaker using full screen, or will…be Browsed by an individual in a window, or Browsed at a kiosk (full screen)?…In this case, this is the ideal option, the third one for us, because we don't…want people actually clicking the mouse to move from slide to slide; otherwise,…we would choose the next one here, which is Browsed by an individual.…Then down below the Show Options,…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.