- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training. I'm David Rivers. In this course, we'll cover everything you need to get started using this powerful note taking software from Microsoft. We'll begin with a quick overview of OneNote 2016 for Mac, what it is, and how you can use it to improve your productivity. In no time at all, you'll be creating your own digital notebooks with sections, pages, subpages, and of course, notes. Then, I'll show you how to get all kinds of existing content into your notebooks.
Next, we'll spend some time learning ways to stay organized when working with digital notebooks, such as using tables to keep your content in its place, and then we'll move on to some formatting options to ensure your notebooks, pages, and content always look their best. We'll explore several different ways to share a notebooks with others, like saving to the Cloud, and inviting people to share. With so much to cover, let's get started with OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.