Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Outlook for Mac 2016.
- My name is Jess Stratton…and I hope you enjoyed this Up and Running course.…I highly recommend taking the time…to watch the full Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training…in which I go through all of this…and every possible setting in much more detail.…If you have any questions or comments…you can find me on Twitter @nerdgirljess.…
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email
Skill Level Beginner
Office for Mac 2016 New Featureswith David Rivers1h 31m Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.