Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigating presentations, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
There will likely be times when you need to work on more than one presentation…at a time in PowerPoint 2011; for example, if you needed to borrow slides from…one to be used in another - there is a perfect scenario. And of course when…you're working with the individual slides in a presentation, you'll need to…know how to navigate between those slides, and that's what we're going to do right now.…Continuing to work with our NewHire presentation that we started in the previous…lesson, and a little earlier we started a brand-new presentation as well, so you…may still have that open.…
In any case, you'll need to have more than one presentation open at a time to follow along.…Now, if you do want to move between presentations, you're going to use the…Window menu. Just click Window and down at the bottom you'll see the two…presentations, or more, that you might have open.…The check mark will always appear next to the one you're looking at, in this…case our NewHire presentation.…But to move to the new one that we started earlier, we simply select it from the…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.