- Creating a new PowerPoint presentation
- Adding slides and sections
- Adding and formatting text
- Adding video, audio, pictures, and hyperlinks
- Changing themes
- Working with transitions
- Presenting and navigating your slide deck
- Printing slides and notes
- Sharing and collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Garrick Chow. This course is for anyone who is new to PowerPoint 2016 and would like to quickly get up to speed with the most common tools for building presentations in PowerPoint. We'll begin with a tour of the interface so you'll be able to follow along more easily with the rest of the course. From there, we'll start building a presentation from scratch and see how to pick themes and create and arrange your slides. Then we'll look at how to add content to your slides, like text, images, audio and video, and even web links.
I'll also provide tips on how to use PowerPoint when it comes time to present your slides. Including important keyboard shortcuts and other tools like the presenter view for keeping track of your presentation while it's in progress. And we'll wrap up with a look at how to add value to your presentation by turning it into PDF handouts and how to share it online to collaborate with others. So, let's get started.