Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting pictures and clip art, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
If it's true that a picture is worth a thousand words, you can save yourself a…lot of typing by inserting a picture into your presentation.…That's what we're going to look at right now using our Album presentation.…And you can see, as we go through the different slides over in the…thumbnails, when we get to slide 4, we do have an image of a person here,…Maria who's the EVP of Sales.…If we go back to slide 3, we've got a slide here for our President and CEO, but…we don't have a picture.…There are a number of different ways to insert a picture onto a slide here in PowerPoint.…
One option is to make sure the Home tab is selected on the Ribbon and click…the Picture button.…This shows us a little menu with four options: The Photo Browser, which will…open up our browser and allow us to drag photos into our slide.…We could go browsing through folders by choosing Picture from File, so if you…know exactly where your picture is that's a good option.…We also another couple of options, when using ClipArt, now, these would be more…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.