Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting text, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- When taking down notes in a paper notebook…you're somewhat limited to the formatting of that text.…Yes, you could write in bigger letters…if you wanted to for a title,…use all caps maybe,…or if you wanted to bold something…just press a little harder with your pencil or your pen.…You could even use colored pencils and pens,…a highlighter if you wanted to,…we can do all of that and whole lot more…in a digital notebook here in OneNote…and that's what we're going to focus on in this movie.…Let's go to Press Releases where in an earlier movie…we copied and pasted from a Word document…here into a note for our immediate release.…
Now if you weren't following along with me at that time…you can go and find that in the Chapter3 folder…of your Exercise Files and just pop it in here.…You can see I also have a copy of it attached to my page.…But we're going to focus on the text itself.…Now you can also work with your own text if you wanted to.…Let's start with the title.…Now we can click and drag across the title…or click the arrow in the left margin,…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.