Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding and replacing content, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
If you've ever used the Find and Replace functionality often found in word…processing applications like Microsoft Word, you'll be happy to know that…PowerPoint has that same functionality;…they are shared throughout the Office suite.…So if you need to find content quickly, it's easier to use PowerPoint than to…try and do it yourself - probably a lot faster - and if you need to find something…and replace it with something else, you can save even more time.…So let's start with our TwoTrees presentation here, trying to find some content.…
We could go to the Edit menu, but you'll also notice, up on the toolbar in the…very far right-hand corner,…you'll see Search in Presentation.…There is a field there for searching.…You just click inside, and type what we are looking for.…Let's type in the work 'garlic,' for example.…Now when you press your Return key on the keyboard, you are going to go to the…first occurrence of the word 'garlic' in this presentation.…You'll notice it's in our Products slide. Not only does it take you to that…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.