Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Presentation gallery, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you are ready to start using PowerPoint, there are a number of different…ways to launch the application.…One option is to go down to the Dock.…The Dock will automatically display each of the applications in the Office suite.…They were placed there during the actual installation.…So for PowerPoint, you will look for the big orange p. Click once and you have…launched the application.…There are other ways though, if you don't like to have too many items on your Dock.…The option I like to use is Spotlight. Click the magnifying glass in the very…top right-hand corner of your screen and start to type PowerPoint.…
You might only need to type po, for example, and there you see it, the…top hit, PowerPoint.…If you need to go down to Applications, you might find it there as well.…Of course, the long way is to click Go from Finder, select Applications and then…look for Microsoft Office 2011.…You will see a little arrow next to it to expand that and display the various…applications, including Microsoft PowerPoint.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.