Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing and formatting tables, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When you insert a table on to a slide in PowerPoint, certain formatting is…automatically applied for you.…That formatting should go with the theme that's selected for the presentation, or…at least the slide you're working on. But that formatting can be changed,…so we are going to talk about manipulating your tables once they're inserted.…We are getting continued to work with our TwoTreesTale presentation.…The first step is to click anywhere inside your table. As soon as that…happens, you'll notice a border around the outside of the table, indicating…it's been selected.…On the Ribbon, you'll notice a Table Layout tab that appears, so you'll…notice with the Tables tab selected, we have a number of table formatting…options available to us.…
If you go to Table Layout, you'll see a number of options for manipulating your…table for rows, columns, alignment, and so on.…So let's go back to the Tables tab here and start by choosing a different…preset table style.…The Table Styles group here has a dropdown button in the center, when you move in…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.