Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Drawings and SmartArt, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
With PowerPoint 2011, you can create your own drawings or graphics by using some…of the drawing tools available to you.…Here we're going to take a look at some of them, with a focus on something called SmartArt.…So, still working with our album presentation, let's go to slide number 5 by…clicking it in the Thumbnail pane.…Here we have a blank slide with a title for our Management Team at a GLANCE, a…perfect slide for creating an organizational chart.…There is a couple of different ways…we can do this. Traditionally with the Home tab selected on the Ribbon,…you probably think about going up to the Shape button, give that a click, go…down to rectangles and select a rectangle, for example.…
Then click and drag to draw it,…double-click inside to start typing text, maybe even change up the style a little bit.…Then go back to the Home tab and insert a subordinate by clicking Shape again,…down to Rectangle, selecting the rectangle and drawing another one.…Maybe this time when you double- click, it will be the EVP for Sales.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.