Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a self-running slideshow, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
You know, not every presentation you create using PowerPoint will be displayed in…front of a huge audience, with you at the podium speaking about the content…they're seeing on the slide.…Sometimes, you may want to create a presentation that's self-running, such as…you'd see at a kiosk, where a people can stand in front of the monitor and just…watch the information go by.…In those cases, you want to create the self-running show using many of the…tools that are available to you here in PowerPoint 2011 to make it as seamless as possible.…We're going to take a look at those now using our TT_Tale presentation.…
We're going to go to slide one by selecting the thumbnail.…So we're right at the top.…The first thing we're going to do is check out the animations.…When you see transition and animation icons next to the slides, you know that…there are some special effects.…When you go to Transitions, for example, you'll see what's selected.…But what's more important is what's appearing over here under Advanced Slide.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.