Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating, moving, and deleting sections, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- If you've been following along with me…in this chapter so far,…we know that when we create new notebooks,…we automatically get a new section with one untitled page…waiting for us to start adding content.…What a lot of people don't know is…a page here in OneNote has no end.…You can add things to infinity…scrolling down through the page…adding continuously if you wanted to.…Now that's the best way to stay organized,…so instead, you might want to consider…breaking up your notebooks into sections.…
We can add as many sections as we like,…rename them, move them around,…and we should talk about deleting sections…we're no longer using as well.…I'm gonna work in the business notebook we created…in the very first movie in this chapter.…You can work with any notebook you like.…The first thing we need to do is rename the New Section 1…that appears by default.…A couple of different ways to do that.…You could double-click.…When you do, you can see New Section 1 is highlighted…read to type over.…Just click to deselect.…You could also right-click and there's Rename…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.