Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating lists using bullets and numbering, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Sometimes, a text you place on a slide in PowerPoint needs to be a list of…points, or maybe a list that needs to appear in a certain order.…In those cases, you want to take advantage of the list functionality in…PowerPoint for creating bulleted or numbered lists, and that's what we're…going to do right now.…We're going to start with our TwoTrees5 presentation here.…We're looking at the title slide. And if we go to the New Slide dropdown, and…we go to any of the slides that have content, such as Title and Content and click there,…you'll notice that down below, where it says Click to add text, you're…automatically creating a bullet.…
When you click in there and start typing, you're actually creating your first bullet.…So let's say you want to type in your own name and press Return:…you get the second bullet.…But we actually don't need the slide, so we'll just click the thumbnail on the…left-hand side and press your Delete key.…Now, if you look at the next slide that actually appears in our presentation…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.