Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and deleting notebooks, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- Now that we're comfortable in our surroundings,…having toured the user interface,…it's time to talk a little more…about creating and deleting notebooks.…In the previous movie, we created one called Business…thinking that we might wanna keep our Business notes…separate from our Personal notes.…So it's time to create a new notebook called Personal.…If we go to the drop-down…where we see the name of our notebook,…you may see other open notebooks here as well.…If you don't, there's a couple of ways to open notebooks…and create new notebooks.…
One option is to go to this little + sign,…let's give it a click.…Now, from here we can create a new one…or as you can see open an existing one.…The default notebook that is created for you…when you sign in with your OneNote account,…mine is called David's notebook,…can be accessed from here.…When we click Open…you can see it's going to OneDrive.…Everything's cloud-based now…so I can go to David's notebook,…if you have your own, go ahead and select it…and click Open.…Now, we can have multiple notebooks open at a time…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.