Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating custom slideshows, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
By far the most popular method for sharing a presentation with others is to put…it up onscreen and have them view it.…Now, depending on the audience, you may want to have different versions of your presentation.…For example, NewHire Orientation may contain a number of slides that are…pertinent to maybe management staff that would not relate to…non-management staff.…So you'll have slides in your presentation that might be hidden away for a…non-management presentation and then shown in the management version of the presentation.…
These are called custom shows.…You don't have to create copies of your presentation.…All you need to do is create a custom version, and that's what we're going to do,…continuing to work with our Sharing presentation here.…Notice, for example, we have one hidden slide here.…If we wanted to unhide this slide, we simply go to it, right-click or Ctrl+Click…and choose Hide Slide, which currently has a check mark. This unhides it.…You could also access that by going to the Slide Show tab and choosing the Hide Slide button.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.