Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating PowerPoint pictures, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Sending your presentation to iPhoto converts the slides into pictures that can…be viewed using iPhoto, even using iPhoto slideshow functionality.…But what if you want to share your presentation in picture format with someone…who doesn't have a Mac and doesn't use iPhoto?…In that case, you can just simply save it to a folder full of pictures, and…that's what we're going to do right now.…Still working with our Sharing presentation,…we'll go up to File. And instead of going down to Share, you'll notice Save as…Pictures has an option all by itself on the File menu,…so we'll select that.…
Now, it's just a matter of giving it a name.…Notice the name is the same as the presentation,…in this case Sharing, and whatever number you're using, I'm on Sharing4 here.…You can change the location.…So if you want to go to a different place, like your Documents or maybe right to…the Desktop, that will make it easy to find.…You can choose the format for your pictures, and this is just the Save As window of course.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.