Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a PowerPoint movie, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When you want to share your presentation with others and you don't want to have…to save it to individual photos to be viewed in iPhoto or some other means,…another option is to save it as a movie.…The advantage to saving it as a movie is they can view your presentation using…any timings you might have in your slide and special effects;…we're going to look at those options now with our Sharing presentation open.…We'll simply go up to the File menu, and choose to save this as a movie.…It is an option that appears right on the File menu,…so we don't have to go to Save As and then find that format.…
So we'll choose Save as Movie. There is Save As.…You can see the name is going to be the same as the name of your presentation, so Sharing.…You can change the location if you wanted to.…I'm going to change it to the Desktop, keeping the same name, and we could just…simply click Save and accept all of the default movie options. Or you can click…the Movie Options button to take a look at them.…For example, under Movie Settings, here you'll see optimization is automatic.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.