Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking spelling, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
So you've got your presentation ready to display in front of your huge…audience, and the last thing you want is to have spelling errors on any of the…slides in your presentation, so there is some functionality built into…PowerPoint to help you with that.…We are going to work with our TT_Tour presentation here. We're on slide number…one. And to check the spelling, the easiest way is to simply go up to tools and…select Spelling, at the very top.…Now this opens up a little window that we can move around our screen, and you…can see it's going to go to the first word…it doesn't recognize in the dictionary, in this case hometown missing the e, and…you can see what slide it's on.…
It's selected over here in the Navigation pane.…It's slide number two.…So now have some options.…First of all, you'll see down below Suggestions for the correct spelling of…hometown, and since there's only one, it appears in the Change to field.…So there's the incorrect spelling at the top, and that's what we can change…it to, if we go over to the right-hand side, and we change it by clicking the Change button.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.