Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking spelling, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- You're probably not going to use OneNote 2016 for the Mac…to create important documents.…That's something Microsoft Word is good at.…However, when you're entering notes…on your pages in a notebook, you still want…to make sure they're spelled correctly…so we're going to look at some of the limited…spell-checking capabilities built in to OneNote.…I'm going to switch to a different page here…in my User Conference 2016 section, where we already…have some content and I'm going to click down…below the logo and start typing.…
Now, if you don't have this content, not to worry…you can practice on any page, even a blank page if you want.…I'm going to start typing a comment that the content…that I'm going to be adding in a moment…was entered on a certain date.…And I'm going to start by typing…this content without a capital T.…T-H-I-S, hit the space bar.…Look at that, it's fixed up.…Automatically corrected for me.…Okay.…This content was added on and I'm going…to type in Monday without the capital.…
Monday, comma, space.…July without a capital, does that get…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.