Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking compatibility, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
As you work on your presentations in PowerPoint, you'll probably think about…saving it eventually -…something we'll talk about in the next movie.…But before you do that, you'll have to consider whether or not you are going to…be sharing it with others, using it on another computer. And…in those cases, those computers or other people may not have upgraded…to PowerPoint 2011,…so you'll want to save back to a compatible version, and you'll want to check to make…sure that your presentation is compatible.…The way to do that is to use the Compatibility Report.…
We are going to continue to work with our Orientation presentation here.…And all we've done, really, that's a little bit different with this presentation is…to add the sections.…Let's see if it's compatible if we were to save it back to an earlier version,…or maybe even a Windows version.…Well, there is a couple of ways to access the Compatibility Report.…We need to open up the Toolbox.…You can do that right from the toolbar.…Right above the Ribbon, you'll notice a button to show or hide the Toolbox,…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.