Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing spacing and indents, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Indenting text is not only reserved for bulleted or numbered lists; it also…applies to paragraph text. And the other adjustment we can make to make text…easier to read is to adjust the spacing.…We're going to look at those two things now using our TwoTrees presentation.…We left off looking at the Management Team, but we are going to go to slide…number 5, where we see a paragraph of text under the title, Our Story.…In this case, we're using the Title and Content layout, and in this case…the layout is text.…
Now, whoever typed this in typed it in and a bullet was created automatically.…So that's something we can turn off.…So let's go inside this paragraph and click and drag to select the entire paragraph.…You'll notice you can't drag over the bullet.…All you can do now is turn that off by going up to the Paragraph group, with the…Home tab selected on your Ribbon, and click Bulleted List. That turns it off.…So you can see what happened.…There was a little bit of space before and after the bullet, and that's part…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.