Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing page color, part of OneNote for Mac 2016 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Up until now, if you've been following…along in the course, any of the notes we've created…in our various sections of our notebooks have used…the default paper color, that is really no color…at all or white in the background.…But we can change up paper color if we want to.…We could do it, maybe to color code certain types of notes.…Maybe we want them all to appear in the same color.…Or maybe you just want to change it up so it is…visually a little more interesting.…Regardless of your purpose, here is how it's done.…
It's really quite simple.…Let's start with a new section, we'll click…the + sign here after our last section…and type in Weekly Staff Meetings.…There we go, press return.…We've locked in a new section in our business…notebook so every staff meeting we go to…maybe with a tablet, for example, we can start…taking down notes using OneNote Online.…Come back to our desk, we'll see it all here.…You can see the cursor is flashing on my…first untitled page waiting for me to type in a title.…Let's type in something like Week of…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio, video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.