Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Broadcasting a presentation over the web, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When it's not possible to get your audience all together in one room to share…your presentation with them, another option is to save time and money by…presenting over the web.…It's is called broadcasting a presentation,…something you can do in PowerPoint 2011.…We're going to look at it right now, using our Sharing presentation.…To broadcast over the web, you can go to the Slide Show menu and select a…Broadcast Slide show, or click the Slide Show tab on the Ribbon.…You'll see Broadcast Show over in the Play Slide Show group.…
When you click this button, a little window opens up here with the Broadcast…Slide Show options, where you can choose your service.…By default, it's going to be the PowerPoint Broadcast Service, unless you sign up…for something else;…it'll be the only option here.…And when you click Connect, it may take a moment, but it's going to connect…to the web service.…It's also going to take your presentation and convert it into a web presentation…and change your view in PowerPoint to the Broadcast view.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.