Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating objects on a slide, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
One great way to add visual interest to your presentation and add focus to…specific content on a slide in your presentation is to use animation effects.…That's what we are going to do right now with our Tour presentation, and we are…going to do this starting on slide number 2.…Now animation effects can be applied to almost anything on a slide.…It could be your title, it could be your bulleted list, or it could be an object, like a picture.…Let's start with a picture, by clicking it to select it.…You'll notice on the Ribbon you have a separate tab dedicated to animation.…
We will click there, and now it's just a matter of applying the…appropriate animation effect.…You see there is a few different groups here: Entrance Effects, so we can have…our object appear on the slide using a number of different effects, or maybe…leave it there on a slide and just add emphasis to it or have it leave the…slide using Exit Effects.…So let's go to our Entrance Effects.…We will just click the dropdown at the center, so you can see all the different…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.