Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a table to a slide, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
When you need to organize content into columns and rows, PowerPoint allows you…to insert tables to do so, and there is a couple of different ways to do it.…We are going to take a look now using our TwoTreesTale presentation. And we…are going to start by moving down the Navigation pane, dragging our scrollbar…to slide number 12.…You'll notice there are two slides,…11 and 12, talking about our products.…When we click 12, we can see it's a continued slide, listing the last three products.…Next, we want to add a slide,…let's say, that's going to show our product pricing. In that case, we want our…products to line up with the prices. It could be a contact list, could be a matrix,…could be a number of different scenarios where you want to line things up and a…table is perfect for that.…
So the first thing is to insert the new slide.…We'll do that by clicking the New Slide button, which will insert the default,…exactly what we need: a title and content.…We'll click to add title, and we'll just type in Product Pricing.…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.