Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding sound to a presentation, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
With PowerPoint 2011, you have the ability to add audio to a presentation.…Audio could be somebody speaking, an audio clip that appears on a slide,…it could be music that plays in the background as the presentation plays;…it's totally up to you, and there are a few different options for adding audio.…We are going to do that using our Album presentation.…The last thing we did was to add video.…If you're going to be adding audio - and let's say it is going to be music that…plays in the background;…this is as a presentation that's going to play on its own -…well, in that case, you want to make sure it doesn't interfere with any other…audio that might be added, including the audio that's part of a video clip.…
So we're going to start on slide six by clicking the video clip. There it is.…You don't really have to select it, but we're going to down to the speaker…icon and just click it.…That's just same as dragging the button all way down.…It mutes the audio.…So it'd nice to be able to see what's going on but listen to the music in the…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.