Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding, removing, and arranging slides, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Whether you create a new blank presentation or use one of the templates to…create a presentation in PowerPoint 2011, the need will arise to add new slides to…your presentation, perhaps remove existing slides, and change the order of the…slides. And those are the things we are going to do right now.…In a previous lesson, we started up new blank presentation, which gave us a…single blank slide, which is a title slide. We have an area for a title and a subtitle.…If you want to follow along, and you don't have this, just go up to your File…menu and choose New Presentation.…
You will have exactly what we have here.…Now at this point, we could type in a title.…Let's type in "A Tale of Two Trees." That's the name of our company, Two Trees…Olive Oil Company, and if you wanted to, you could click to add a subtitle or…just click off to the edge to deselect that text box, and leave it as is.…Now when you are ready for a new slide there are number of different ways to add a new slide.…You will notice on the Ribbon, with the Home tab selected, right in the left-hand…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.