Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding hyperlinks to a presentation, part of PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Another option for displaying the slides in a presentation for playing a slide-…show is to give the viewer full control.…That's what we're going to do right now, adding some tools like hyperlinks that…will give them control, allowing them to visit web sites or send e-mails or…even access other files.…We'll continue to work with our TT_ Tale presentation here. The first thing we…need to do though, is change it from a self running slideshow by clicking the…Slide Show tab here and clicking Set up Show.…The third option is what we see with this particular presentation, and we don't…want it browsed at a kiosk, just sitting there looking at information; we want…the individual to browse through the slides.…
So that's the second option.…When we do that, we then see Loop continuously turned off for us.…We can turn that back on. And we can choose whether or not we're going to show…narrations and animations.…Let's allow both to be shown by deselecting those check boxes.…The slides, let's switch it back to all slides. Any hidden slides will not be…
- Exploring the Presentation Gallery
- Adding, removing, and arranging slides
- Working with slide layouts and slide masters
- Using and creating templates
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with tables and charts
- Inserting images
- Adding video and sound to a presentation
- Animating slide transitions and slide objects
- Showing and sharing presentations
Skill Level Beginner
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Navigating the User Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Working with Text
5. Working with Tables and Charts
6. Working with Pictures and Multimedia
7. Animating Your Presentation
8. Proofing Your Content
9. Showing Your Presentation
10. Sharing Your Presentation
11. Customizing Your Work Environment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.